Climbing Belay Device Package with 25kN HMS Locking Carabiner Red V-grooved Rescue Kits
- CLIMBING Belay Package: V-grooved Belay Device & 25kN HMS Twist Locking Carabiner
- LIGHTEN YOUR RACK! 2.24Oz, an ultra-light, compact and easy-to-use V-grooved belay device with teethed channel, IDEAL CHOICE for you climbers to lighten rack.
- BETTER ROPE CONTROL! Whether you use belay device in belaying climbers or rappelling, TEETHED CHANNEL creates more friction in braking and allow device to work with skinnier rope. With minimum force, you can easily arrest the fall of climber promptly.
- Double Slots construction, belay device offers effective braking to half, twin and single ropes, 8~12mm.
- twist locking carabiner, always a nice match to belay device, which assures safety with locking gate, and helps properly position the system with narrow angle side attached to harness loop.
V-grooved Belay with Teethed Channel
- Material: Aluminum Alloy (anodized), Hot forged
- Standard Finish: Anodized
- Single Slot: 34 x 1.5mm / 1.34 x 0.61in
- Height: 90mm / 3.74in
- Rope compatibility (Dia): 8~11mm, single rope, half rope, double ropes
- Net weight: 63.5g / 2.24Oz
HMS Locking Carabiner
- Material: Aluminium alloy (anodized), Hot forged
- Strength: Breaking Strength 25kN – Minor Axis: 9kN – Open Gate: 9kN
- Gate Opening(d): 23mm
- Net Weight: 90g / 3.17Oz
- Length: 110mm – Width:75mm
- Certification: CE1019 EN12275
Note: A Locking Carabiner is required to use with belay device.
Belay device works as a friction brake, designed to be used by belayer to assure climber’s safety with minimum force.
Three steps to describe:
Bent Rope →
Super great friction(force) →
Stop the move of rope(locking off rope)
Bent rope release super large force (friction). Threading through belay device, rope bents twice to generate great friction which allows belayer to catch the fall of a much heavier climber with minimum force.
Takes up little space in the rack and easy for climbers to carry
Allow rope to smoothly run through the belay when climber is during climbing.
Every corner or edge of belay device is round and smooth, well protecting your ropes.
Enable belay to work with skinnier rope(8~11mm);
Generates larger friction to help belayer easily control the move of ropes
- able to offer effective braking to half, twin and single ropes
- effectively prevent rope from twisting
Use with HMS locking carabiner
- Locking gate to assure safe opeartion
- HMS shape, with narrow side connecting to harness loop, to pratically keep the system in correct loading direction